I am looking for a Marketing Intern for my Raw Vegan Cakes Online Class.
Your Tasks will involve but not be limited to:
– Executing Marketing Strategies: Social Media, Newsletters, Blog + Influencer, Partners Contacts, SEO, Blog, Setting Up Ads
– Website Updates
– Maintaining of Reports
– If Onsite: Assistance in Filming, Photography, Photo, Video and Audio Post Production, Recipe + Content Creation
– Communication via Email, Online Calls + face to face at times if possible
Your Character + Skills:
– Affinity for Design, Editing + Content Creation
– Attention to great Detail
– Passion for Food, Health, Wellness, the Digital World, Photography + Videography
– Your Work is Driven by your passions and enthusiasm
– You are able to work self sufficiently, are organized and able to motivate yourself
– High Level Communicator + Team Player
– Solution Focussed + Thinking out of the Box
– Interest in doing sales in a genuine way can be of benefit, but is no must
This Internship is a Skill Acquisition Internship, in which you will be empowered to gain a lot of the skills that will support you in your future career.
I do not require you to have any previous experience, you don’t have to be raw vegan ;).
But your passion for this work is required.
In exchange I will teach you a great variety of new skills that can be applied in many different industries and will support you wherever you go in the future.
I have managed small teams of up to 11 people in the past, and have been known to be a good boss – so I am sure you will have an amazing time!
In addition you will be able to take my Online class, and be compensated for anyone that you bring to the class with 20% of the course cost.
Part – Time