In this Health Coaching Package, you will learn how to improve your Health by establishing a healthy diet in GENTLE, EASY TO IMPLEMENT STEPS.
Over the course of 6 or 12 Live Online Health Coaching sessions, you will learn which Dietary Style fits you, how to build up a Healthy Pantry in line with what works for you, delicious recipes and cooking techniques.
I will encourage you to try new things and teach you how to be creative in your cooking while avoiding to waste food. Eating healthy will be so much fun!
Contact me TO Test out if this Health Coaching Package is right for you, in a free Online Coaching Session!
This Health Coaching Package is perfect for you if you:
- If you are very busy during the week, maybe because :
- you are following a full-time job and have a busy social life, or because
- you are a mum and have to take care of your family and so many other things
- If you are living on a budget
- and do not want to spend the world of your money on food
- Are looking to improve your health by switching up your diet in a gentle way
- one step at a time
- while continuing your current life.
AND YOU WANT TO
- eat as healthy as possible
- while enjoying your food
- instead of thinking about what to eat and whether it is good for you.
- explore new foods
- learn new ways to make delicious meals in an easy way
- explore your food creativity
- find out which dietary theory can fit or improve your lifestyle
- be efficient in your food preparation
Then this package is for you!
What you will get:
- 6 or 12 Live Coaching Sessions á 1 hour each
- Email, Live Chat and Emergency Support in between sessions
- Portfolio of Supporting Documents, Links, Videos, Inspiration, Nutritional Facts and News after each session
What we will cover:
- Which Dietary Theory fits you? Vegetarian, with meat, Vegan, Raw, Keto, Paleo, Ayurveda, Macrobiotic,…?
- Food Combining Principles
- Glycemic Index
- Considering Allergies + Substitutions
The Healthy Raw Food Pantry
- What to always have in stock
- What to buy weekly and during the week
- Healthy Snacking
- What about the Sweet Tooth?
Taking the Thinking Out of Cooking
- Meal Planning and Budgeting
- Simple Cooking Techniques
- Avoiding Food Waste + Repurposing
- Prepare Food for Travels, Work Days and Family Events
- Flavor Balancing
- Trust Yourself: Get Creative