Some facts about me:
- I was born in Vienna, July 1988 – a cancer
- This is where I spent a lot of my time up to my early twenties
- In addition, New York was always a second home to me – with my father
- and Salzburg, in Austria with my grandmother
- In my teenage years, I experimented with my body in many ways, getting to know my limits and potentials
- This is when food and nutrition became my passion, and I started to learn everything I could about it
- I studied Business and Economy at WU University in Vienna and worked in a Business Auditing and Consulting Company for 5 years
- In that time I also became a Yoga Teacher with Sivananda and trained as A Raw food chef with Matthew Kenney Culinary
- Early 2014 I left my home, relationship, cats and work because I felt a sense of purpose.
- I went into the unknown – to Goa, India.
- In the Himalayas, India, I received training as a Reiki Healer.
- Soon I started working for Matthew Kenney Culinary, where I left after 4 years in the position of Director of Online Education
- Since 2014, I organised a number of retreats, workshops and created different products and product lines
- I also travelled to many places – from Los Angeles to St. Barth, to Bali, to Sweden, to Ibiza and more.
- Now I live in the UK, and I still visit Austria often as well as Goa.
- Why do I still come to Goa after all this time? Because of its Magic – and because of the Balanced View Center.
Do you want to know how to make Delicious Raw Cakes from me? – Start Class Now!